The girls have favorite flavors, of course, which are White Cheddar Cheese and Chicken Soup. Their other flavors include Juicy Apple and Sweet Potato ‘n Maple.
These frozen treats are very easy to make; simply add hot water to a flavor packet of choice, blend well and pour into the little bone-shaped slots and freeze!
I would like to mention that Freezy Pups sent us a starter kit, which is being donated to the Forever Friends Great Dane Rescue to use in a future raffle or auction. I had the pleasure of hanging out with them (Great Dane Rescue) this weekend at the Indy Pet Expo. Can you imagine the costs associated with fostering Great Danes? They do great work! Thank you, Freezy Pups!
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Freezy Pups starter kit, which includes one pouch of each flavor offered.
DATES: November 14 – November 25, 2011 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”. That’s it! Your comment earns you one entry.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Freezy Pups on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Freezy Pups on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-this giveaway (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a Freezy Pups Starter Kit by @freezypups at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=5149
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
Disclaimer: I received no compensation or product for this post. We love Freezy Pups and are thrilled they are participating in our holiday campaign this year.