Botanical Animal® Flower Essences is a specialized line of liquid flower extracts that work synergistically to specifically support normal emotional behavior in pets. These plant solutions are made by infusing fresh flower blossoms to create easy-to-use liquid drops. Available in 14 issue-specific blends, each formulated to support different situations, such as trauma, stress, abandonment, loss of a loved one, aggression, insecurity, etc.
I have not had the pleasure of sampling Botanical Animal® Flower Essences yet but if I did have a choice I think I would try Mellow Out because Millie has anxieties and Riley is afraid of thunderstorms, so I could use it on both of them.
Each 1 oz. bottle is $16.99.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a 1 oz. bottle of flower essences from Arenus of your choice.
DATES: December 22-30, 2011 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must do this to enter and you must activate your membership. If not, you will not be eligible to enter. (1 entry)
Extra Entries (Leave a comment for each (i.e. I Like both on Facebook!):
• Visit Arenus and select one of the 14 different blends of flower essences you’d like to receive for your dog.
• Tweet (1 Time Only): Win a bottle Botanical Animal Flower Essences from
@ArenusPet at @DoggiesandStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=5820
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” Facebook button above this post. (1 entry)
Open to 18+ USA residents only, who are confirmed email/RSS Feed subscribers of Doggies and Stuff. Winners are chosen at random using random.org and will be announced on Doggies and Stuff within days of the drawing. Winners will have 48 hours to email and claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
Leave a comment for EACH ENTRY. Do not list each entry in one comment. The more comments you leave, the better chance you have at winning!
For your privacy-please do not leave your email address in your comment.
I reserve the right to not approve comments or photos for any reason. Comments and photos will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- Photos I feel are inappropriate.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered.
Disclaimer: I received no product or compensation from Arenus. The products and the claims made about specific products within this blog post have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease or any other ailment your pet may have. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your veterinarian or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information in this blog post for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment for your pet. Please talk to your veterinarian about using any supplements or products geared to help your pet.