- Celeb Makeup Artist, Mally Roncal of @MallyBeauty’s tip for long-lasting lip color: Dip Q-tips® Precision Tips™ in powder foundation and apply along the lip line. The powder will help the lip color last all day!
- Makeup Artist @MallyBeauty uses @Qtips Precision Tips™ dipped in powder foundation along the lip line to help lipstick stay put!
- Want to make your eyes look larger? @MallyBeauty dabs a little shimmer eye shadow in the inner corners of eyes with Q-tips® Precision Tips™ to cap off the look & make eyes appear larger!
- Make eyes appear larger! Makeup Artist @MallyBeauty dabs extra shimmer shadow in the inner corners of eyes with @Qtips Precision Tips™.
You can get more beauty tips from celebrity makeup artist Mally Roncal here.
Here are some other ways to use Q-Tips Precision Tips on your pets:
- For applying topical medications, due to hot spots or insect bites.
- To clean around the ears.
- To clean around the nails, where dirt lodges underneath the nail and is hard to get out when grooming.
- To apply enzyme toothpaste to their teeth (much more comfortable than hard toothbrushes).
I would love to hear your suggestions for use with your pets!
Also – Q-tips® is giving away $1 off coupons on Facebook when you purchase two boxes of Q-tips Cotton swabs or Precision Tips, 170 count or larger.
I’m going to give away a $25 Amex gift card by randomly choosing from the comments you leave below with your tips!
One winner will get one (1) $25 Amex Gift Card and a Box of Q-Tips® Precision Tips™!
DATES: April 5 – April 27, 2011 (midnight).
To Enter (1 entry each) (both are mandatory):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff (Leave a comment “I Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff via Email or RSS Feed”). You must do this to enter and you must activate your membership. If not, your comment will not be approved.
•Comment below with a tip you have for Q-Tips when it comes to your pets OR your beauty regime.
Extra Entries (Leave a comment for each – I Like Doggies and Stuff and Q-Tips on Facebook!):
• Follow Q-Tips and Doggies and Stuff on Twitter (1 entry).
• LikeQ-Tips and Doggies and Stuff on Facebook (1 entry).
• SHARE this post on Facebook by clicking the “Like” button above this post (1 entry).
• TWEET (1 entry per DAILY tweet): Win a $25 AmexGift Card and a Box of @QTips Precision Tips from @DoggiesandStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=7012
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I received a box of Q-Tips Precision Tips and a $25 gift card to use as I see fit, which I am giving away to a reader.