I am thrilled beyond words to be representing Castor & Pollux™ right here on Doggies and Stuff. There are few brands that I would accept a sponsorship offer from because I am very particular about the food I feed the girls. In my opinion, Castor & Pollux is a premium, all-natural pet food that I hold in high regard!
Castor & Pollux’s ORGANIX® is now available for small breed dogs! Yay! So, teenie, tiny dogs can now enjoy, for the first time, delicious, organic small bites of premium dog food! The new Small Breed Dog Food is the same formula as the regular ORGANIX counterparts – just in small form! No one does “NATURAL” like Castor & Pollux and now small breeds can enjoy all natural formulas just like the big dogs!
Straight from Castor & Pollux:
- Easier to chew—Smaller kibble size for smaller mouths.
- Nutritious—Organic free-range chicken is the #1 ingredient. Fresh organic fruit and vegetable purees provide natural vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber.
- Healthy—No GMOs,chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, added growth hormones or antibiotics—ever.
- Safe—We test our food before, during and after production to ensure uncompromised quality and safety.
- Sustainably produced—With ingredients from farms that adhere to sustainable farming practices.
- New #2 recyclable bag!
A New Grain-Free Option
ORGANIX Small Breed Grain-Free Formula offers complete and balance nutrition in a formula developed specifically for small dogs on grain-free diets.
- Made with organic chicken, peas and flaxseed
- No corn, wheat or other grains
- Peas provide protein and fiber
- Contains flaxseed with omega-3 fatty acids that contribute to a healthy skin and coat.
- Extra probiotics to support digestion
In addition to offering their pawsome formulas for small breeds, Castor & Pollux have introduced the new small breed dog food in their new recyclable bags, made with recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) #2 plastic! I can’t tell you how exciting this is for our planet! #2 plastics are WIDELY accepted by recycling centers across the country!
WIN IT: Five (5) winners will each get a voucher for a free small bag of Castor & Pollux dry dog food.
DATES: April 25- May 11, 2012 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a @castorpolluxpet pet food at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=7262
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Castor & Pollux is Doggies and Stuff’s official dog food sponsor. The vouchers used for giveaways are courtesy of Castor & Pollux.