While my husband loves Riley and Millie, Kiko is the first dog he has ever adopted. We all know how adorable puppies can be and – well – he was head over heels with her from the moment he put his eyes on her. She is definitely a daddy’s girl.
Last November I was thinking about what I could give my husband for Christmas when I happened to see an ad for canvas prints. I knew I could put something together that would look good! So, I took Kiko outside and started taking a bunch of photos. Once I had all the photos I loaded them and looked over each one until I found the one I wanted to use. I then used my Corel Paintshop Photo Pro X3 software to add effects and layers to make it look unique. I sent it in and had a canvas print made. I think I did a pretty good job!
16” x 20”
With 2-inch border or No border
1 Business Day Turnaround
DATES: May 1 – May 11, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
• Visit UPrinting Canvas Prints page and leave a comment on what you are going to print if ever you win this giveaway. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND UPrinting on Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff and UPrinting on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET once daily for multiple entries: WIN a rolled Canvas Print from @UPrinting at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=7335
• Add Doggies and Stuff and UPrinting to your Google+ Circle!
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to *18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD! ONE ENTRY PER IP ADDRESS!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. No prize substitutions allowed. Winners are allowed to win once over a six-month period.
Disclaimer: You should assume that I will receive free print products in exchange for the post. Any and all reviews posted are based solely on my own experience and may be atypical. Please practice due diligence in making any related purchase decisions. Interested to hold a giveaway like this? Please sign up here.