I don’t know about you but there are times when I need to change an image from a JPG to a BMP. PearlMountain’s Image Converter is THE product to help with this issue. It also comes with some other cool bells and whistles!
PearlMountain Image Converter is an efficient and convenient picture converter for batch converting and processing images.It allows you to convert images to other formats, resize, rotate, crop, add watermark, apply effects and add border to thousands of images at a time. With one click your digital photos will be just right for the Web, blog, e-mail, photo printing, Facebook, MySpace, mobile phone..etc.
This batch image format converter supports 60+ image formats, including the most popular ones: JPEG, BMP, TIFF, PNG, PSD, GIF, TGA, ICO, PDF, RAW and many others.
PearlMountain Image Converter System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 2000, 2003, XP, Vista (32- and 64-bit), Windows 7 (32- and 64-bit)
- 300 MHz processor or faster processor
- 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended)
- 5MB hard disk space for installation
Cost: Single-User Personal License
$39.90 $29.90 Single-User Commercial License $59.90 $49.90
They offer a tutorial here, so if you are not tech savvy like myself you can follow their easy instructions. I played with it for the past few days and love it!
My new friends at PearlMountain are allowing me to give away 20 codes! Yep – you heard that right – TWENTY!
WIN IT: Twenty (20) winners will receive a free download code for PearlMountain’s Image Converter!
DATES: May 13 – 25, 2012 (midnight)
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND PearlMountain Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET once daily for multiple entries: WIN a download code for PearlMountain’s Image Converter at @DoggiesandStuff (20 Winners!): http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=7455
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
All comments that do not follow these rules will be deleted!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I received the above product to try out and give my honest opinions to share with my readers.
Bloggers – are you interested in reviewing this product on your blog? Email me via the Contact Me form at the top of my blog.