We’ve gone through the process of trying various brands of premium all natural dog food over the past few years. Some of those we reviewed were for dog food companies who asked us to try their food here at Doggies and Stuff and others we simply tested out to see what the girls would like the best.
Much like dog food comparison/analysis sites, I go over the ingredients list with a fine-tooth comb before giving it to the girls for the taste test. Castor & Pollux Pet™ (both Organix® and Natural Ultramix® formulas) surpassed all of my expectations for quality and while it is difficult to know what the girls really think about the taste, it is obvious to me that they love it because they lick their bowls clean. When they are finished with their bowl, they make the rounds to the other bowls – checking to make sure they are empty by giving them a ceremonial lick just to be sure! It is pretty funny to watch.
Castor & Pollux is the official dog food sponsor for Doggies and Stuff and I can honestly tell you that they are indeed the Leader In Organic & Natural Food For Pets. Pet parents everywhere are figuring out the truth about pet food and are doing their research to make sure their pets are getting quality food. I stand 100% behind Castor & Pollux because I have done the research and I am confident they are the best quality for our family and for yours.
WIN IT: Five (5) winners will each get a voucher for a free small bag of Castor & Pollux dry dog food.
DATES: May 28 -June 8, 2012 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a voucher for a free bag of @castorpolluxpet dog food at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=7555
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Castor & Pollux is Doggies and Stuff’s official dog food sponsor. The vouchers used for giveaways are courtesy of Castor & Pollux.