So a couple of weeks ago Kiko got an email from a fiesty Frenchie named CornNut! He told us all about his bakery called NuttButt Bakery! Oh how we giggled at the name! You are too funny, CornNut! CornNut saw Kiko and thought she would make a great model for his pawsome line of colorful Doggy Tees, so he invited her to try one out! Kiko was flattered and agreed! A few days later, CornNut’s package arrived! Oh boy! Oh boy! We were surprised by the size of the package and wondered why it was so big – because you know – Kiko was only reviewing a tee! Well – apparently, CornNut has a crush on Kiko! Not only did he send her a doggy tee but he sent her a comfy blanket from his line of incredibly soft blankets for dogs and a ball, which she has been taking with her to bed! Too cute! Oh yeah – and he also sent her a love letter (giggles).
NuttButt Bakery has a line of colorful Tees available in sizes XXS – XXL (for an affordable $20). Sizes do run small – Kiko got an XXL and it is a snug fit. She looks absolutely adorable in it!
We absolutley love the products at NuttButt Bakery and we also love CornNut! We can’t wait to see more items added to the store and will keep you informed when we see some new stuff become available!
To learn more about CornNut and NuttButt Bakery visit here.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a colorful Tee and Scoop Bowl from NuttButt Bakery! If the sizes are too small for your pup – consider donating! I’m sure these would make great raffle items for a local shelter or rescue!
DATES: June 8 – 29, 2012 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and NuttButt Bakery on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and NuttButt Bakery on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a colorful Doggy Tee and Scoop Bowl from
@NuttButtBakery at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=7643
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer:We received a doggy tee, blanket and ball from our new pals at NuttButt Bakery. We shared our honest opinions in the post above.