I’m interrupting your regularly scheduled programming to talk about something other than pet products :gasps heard throughout the blogosphere:! LOL! I know it has been a while since I have blogged about pet parent “stuff” so here it goes!
I recently found a product that I really wanted to share with you here: GoodBelly Probiotic Juice Drink. I don’t know about you but I want my belly to be full of stellar bacteria that knocks out the bad bacteria, keeping my innards happy. For someone who has had 3 colonoscopies at the young age of 43 – having as much good bacteria as one can possible have is a necessity. So, to keep my belly happy, GoodBelly is THE product to do the trick.
Here is some info from their website:
GoodBelly is a juicy and delicious probiotic drink that contains live & active probiotic cultures. GoodBelly Probiotic Juice Drinks are dairy-free, soy-free and vegan. Just right for those of you who experience digestive upset from these common food sensitivities and anybody who loves the refreshing taste of juice. GoodBelly Probiotic Drinks are available in several great tasting varieties and unique flavor combinations. Here’s a quick look at our products:
- GoodBelly products contain Lactobacillus plantarum299v (Lp299v), one of the most well studied probiotic cultures available on the market.
- GoodBelly may promote healthy digestion when consumed daily as a part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.*
- GoodBelly’s probiotic juice drinks are certified organic (with the exception of black currant and coconut water varieties, due to a limited organic supply.)
- All of our probiotic juice drinks are dairy-free, soy-free and entirely vegan.
- GoodBelly’s probiotic drinks come in a medley of original flavors:
- Pomegranate Blackberry
- Cranberry Watermelon
- Blueberry Acai
- Lemon Ginger
- Vanilla Chamomile
- Coconut Water
- Tropical Green
- Tropical Orange
- Pink Grapefruit
GoodBelly has a contest going on right now that I wanted to share! They are offering a $2000 giftcard to one lucky GoodBelly lover. Click here to reach their entry page. You’ll then just be a click away from entering to win a $2000 gift card to Whole Foods Market (or other retailer in your area). PLUS, when you enter, Team GoodBelly will donate $1 to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation of America. Our friend Kari over at Hound Girl has Crohn’s Disease, so I can’t wait to show her this. To learn more about this contest, and to see the rules, click here.
Interest in probiotics is on the rise right now as they have been known for treatment of gastrointestinal problems. There are a number of probiotic products on the market today- yogurts, drinks, supplements. To be honest, I got sick of yogurt and just couldn’t bring myself to eating it anymore.
I love this juice – not only because it tastes good but because it works for me. I get the 1 qt cartons, which has 4 servings. Each 8 oz serving is 110 calories.
Are you interested in taking the 12-Day Challenge?
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive free product coupons from GoodBelly to take their own 12-Day Challenge.
DATES: July 05-20, 2012 (midnight)
ENTER (BOTH ARE MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND GoodBelly Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff AND GoodBelly on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET once daily* for multiple entries: Win free product coupons from @GoodBellyDrink at @DoggiesandStuff #Giveaway: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=7909
•Share this on Google+ and tag Doggies and Stuff (1 entry)
•PIN this on Pinterest, using one of the photos in this post and tag us at @doggiesandstuff. (1 entry)
*Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
All comments that do not follow these rules will be deleted!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
*Some studies suggest that GoodBelly’s probiotics may help balance bacteria in your gut when eaten daily as part of a nutritious diet and healthy lifestyle. GoodBelly is a food product and not a treatment or cure for any medical disorder or disease. If you have any concerns about your digestive system, you should consult your healthcare professional.
†All GoodBelly products are certified organic except GoodBelly’s organic compliant Probiotic Coconut Water and Citrus varieties.
Disclaimer: I received no product or compensation for this post. The opinions within this post are my honest opinions about this product. The products and the claims made about specific products within this blog post have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease or any other ailment you may have. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your Dr. or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information in this blog post for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Please talk to your Dr. about using any supplements or products geared to help you live a healthier lifestyle.