Food is important for your dog staying healthy and happy. That’s just a fact. We certainly watch what we eat, so we should also make sure our pets, who are like family, are getting the best food possible.
Searching for organic dog food?
Castor & Pollux Natural PetWorks™ was first branded, premium quality line of natural specialty food and supplies for pets. They are an innovator in organic food and treats for both dogs and cats. Because of this, I am confident that I am feeding the girls the best.
Feeding organic pet food means the food is less contaminated with toxins such as those found in synthetic fertilizers, sewage sludge or synthetic pesticides; never contain GMOs which have been shown to both cause health problems and negatively impact the environment; are free of synthetics, such as antibiotics or hormones, which can be used to produce conventional animal-based ingredients; and contain ingredients that are fully traceable to their origins.
Castor & Pollux states, “Our organic ingredients are produced without chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, added growth hormones or antibiotics. And, our formula contains no corn, wheat, or soy. In other words, we use only the good stuff, none of the bad.”
ORGANIX® products carry the Oregon Tilth Certified Organic label.
Oregon Tilth Certified Organic (OTCO) is an internationally recognized symbol of organic integrity. OTCO provides a system that combines strict production standards, on-site inspections, and legally binding contracts to protect the producers and buyers of organic products.
WIN IT: Five (5) winners will each get a voucher for a free small bag of Castor & Pollux dry dog food.
DATES: July 11-27, 2012 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a voucher for a free bag of @castorpolluxpet dog food at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=8006
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin this page on Pinterest. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Castor & Pollux is Doggies and Stuff’s official dog food sponsor. The vouchers used for giveaways are courtesy of Castor & Pollux.