Based in Chicago, Illinois, Doggyloot.com offers deals on dog-related stuff for 50-90% off! Even better – FREE shipping on all purchases!
You will find, treats, toys, apparel and more in one place for great prices!
Let me tell you about a few things I picked up recently.
I got 8 Beef Bully Spiral Chews (100% natural beef and made in the U.S.A.) from True Chews for $24. That is only $3 per bully stick! Doing a search online, I found this brand from $4.99- $6.99 per bully stick! I got these for a steal! These are the types of deals I wait for and then I swoop right in and grab them!
I also got two packs of Gentle Digest Chews from Ark Naturals for $20. Gentle Digest Chews restores digestive balance, helps with diarrhea and/or constipation, gas, and aids digestion and absorption of critical nutrients. Gentle Digest chews are made in the U.S.A.
Gentle Digest™ is helpful for numerous issues including:
• Antibiotic associated diarrhea, constipation, and irregularity
• Occasional bouts of gas
• Periodic outbreaks of ear yeast infection
• Aiding senior pets who have difficulty absorbing food nutrients
• Maximizes benefits for pets fed a raw diet
I also got a 12″ Flatrageous Toy from PetRageous Designs for $9. Not only do they have a small squeaker but they float, so when I get Kiko’s One Dog One Bone Paw-shaped pool out, this is a toy she can play with in her pool! Kiko enjoys her toys and I thought this one would be so much fun for her and I was right. She grabbed it out of my hand and was shaking her head back and forth with it in her mouth.
Now, I will tell you that I did find some of the items cheaper at other online locations. However, the places I found them did not offer free shipping. That is one of the other things that sets Doggyloot apart from other deal sites. You can’t find free shipping anywhere, unless you spend over $60+.
The staff at Doggyloot.com seeks out the best products for your dog(s), hand-selecting each one to bring dog parents deals at unbeatable prices! Don’t miss anymore opportunities to get great products for your beloved dogs – JOIN NOW by clicking HERE!
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a $100 credit in their Doggyloot.com account (must be a member to receive this prize).
DATES: July 25 – August 17, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory) (Leave a comment, “I Subscribe” or something similar):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff by either email or RSS Feed. (1 entry)
• Subscribe to Doggyloot.com. You must be a member to qualify for the prize. (1 entry)
Extra Entries (leave a comment for each entry, i.e. I “like” both on FB):
• Follow Doggyloot and Doggies and Stuff on Twitter. (1 entry)
• Like Doggyloot and Doggies and Stuff on Facebook. (1 entry)
• Like this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post-One time only. (1 entry)
• Tweet: (daily-for 1 entry each Tweet) Tweet the following: Win a $100 credit to your @Doggyloot account at @DoggiesandStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=8113
• Google +: Add to Google + and tag Doggies and Stuff’s Google+ Account. (1 entry)
• Pin: Pin this post on Pinterest (pin one of the photos with my girls). (1 entry)
You must leave a separate comment for each entry for them to be counted as one entry. Adding everything to one comment will only give you one entry.
Open to 18+ US and Canadian residents, who are active subscribers of Doggies and Stuff and who follow the giveaway mandatory requirements as mentioned above. Winners will be chosen using random.org. The winner will receive an email from me and will have 48 hours to respond to claim their prize. I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason.
Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
One Entry per Family/IP Address.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.