Are you a fanatic about coffee? If you have read the Doggies and Stuff “About Me” page you already know that I LOVE coffee! I am a fanatic, and I am not kidding when I tell you I ABSOLUTELY LOVE COFFEE! Call me a coffee snob, if you will. Yep, that’s me – a coffee snob. I mean, I wake up in the morning and can’t wait to brew that first cup and that first cup of coffee is like, well, heaven.
So, a few weeks ago I got an email from Bryce at Café Solace. He was very excited to tell me about his coffee. The email read, “It is an Organic certified Costa Rican coffee. It is also Sustainable Harvest which if you don’t know is similar to fair trade however often times prices are well above fair trade cert. standards and not just a premium price is paid to the farmers, there is service such as aid in building fresh water processes or schooling needs.
This is a link to sustainable’s website talking about how great this coffee is and what they have done.
A little “about” Café Solace from their website:
Café Solace is a dream, envisioned by John Goldstrom and Bryce Castleton, two young entrepreneurs, of what they believe a coffee company should be all about. This is an ongoing story being written in the present. “Our goal is to make every customer feel appreciated and a part of our family while providing them the highest quality cup of coffee.”
Bryce asked me if I wanted to sample their coffee. HELL YES! Sorry for the language but you have to understand how much I love good coffee and if it is FREE – even better! I had a really hard time picking out what coffee I wanted to try. I mean, it was REALLY hard for me because I am a coffee fanatic and all of the coffee looked delicious. I finally decided on Las Lajas Costa Rica (Light-Organic Certified Coffee): Floral aroma, buttery texture, molasses and caramel flavors. This coffee costs $11.99 for 3/4 lb. and $29.99 for 2 lbs.
Now, I know it is kind of difficult to explain how the coffee tastes, but let me try. IT IS DELICIOUS! :giggles: I have a grinder, so I asked for whole bean, and the aroma of the freshly ground coffee was to die for. I couldn’t stop putting my nose in the coffee just to smell it! The taste is full of flavor, full of yummy, tasty flavor. Yum! Yum! Yum! I absolutely love this coffee. I can’t wait to try some of the other blends at Café Solace. Bryce, I am hooked. Maybe we can exchange coffee for free advertising? LOL!
Whether you like light, medium, dark, decaf – there is a coffee for you at Café Solace. They have a wide-variety of blends to choose from with prices starting at $9.99 for 3/4 lb.
WIN IT: Two (2) winners will each get their choice of a 3/4 lb. bag of Café Solace coffee.
DATES: August 31-September 21, 2012 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry) Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
- Visit Café Solace and comment about which coffee you would like to try should you win. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Café Solace on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Café Solace on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a FREE BAG of coffee from @CafeSolace at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=8577
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin this page on Pinterest. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway.
- Any rude or obscene comments.
- All spam comments.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I want to thank Cafe Solace for sending me a 3/4 bag of coffee to sample for my review. The blog post above was written by me, unless quoted in italics. I gave my very own, very honest opinions about the product and was not swayed in anyway to post a positive review simply because I received the product for free.