Kiko had a bath with a new shampoo this past weekend: Bubbles ‘n Beads, a two-in-one Shampoo and Conditioner from happytails. I am very picky about what I use on the girls because all of them have dry skin, so what I wash them with has to be gentle and has to help with their itchy skin.
As soon as I received the Bubbles ‘n Beads product, I put some on my hand because I was curious as to how the micro-beads feel. I rubbed the shampoo/conditioner between my fingers and I could feel the micro-beads soften.
Bubbles ‘n Beads smells wonderful – essential lavender oil is added for a long-lasting scent. Days after Kiko’s bath she still smells like I just gave her a bath. There are few shampoos that have a scent that lasts for days like this one. Not only does Bubbles ‘n Beads have a long-lasting scent, Kiko’s coat is super soft because of the nourishing ingredients.
From their website:
With 11 amino acids like Arginine, Glycine and Alanine, Bubbles n’ Beads provides essential nourishment for damaged and dull hair. Like all of our shampoos it is free of SLS and uses a gentle coconut based surfactant to clean the hair without stripping it of it’s natural oils. We’ve also added Brazil Nut Oil one of the richest sources of selenium, a mineral which helps to nourish the hair, Jesuits Balsam and Aloe Leaf Extract that help reduce itching and also contais minerals, proteins and enzymes that help soften the coat and soothe the skin.
The blue and pearl micro-beads really makes this product top quality. Not only do they help keep the coat soft and shiny, they act as an exfoliator and help dislodge dirt and debris! Top that with the long-lasting scent, cleaning power, and an affordable price of $17.99, and Bubbles ‘n Beads has 4 paws up from Kiko.
In addition to this Kiko-approved product, happytails carries a wide-range of products that not only combat dry, itchy skin, but prevent it. Their eco-friendly, all natural, cruelty-free products are meant to pamper your pooch and give a spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home.
WIN IT: Fifteen (15) winners will receive one (1) 1 ounce sample of Bubbles ‘n Beads.
DATES: September 6-21, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
•Subscribe to happytails’ newsletter. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND Happytails Spa Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff and HappyTails Spa on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET once daily for multiple entries: WIN a Bubbles ‘n Beads Sample from @HappytailsSpa at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=8608
• PIN on Pinterest. (1 entry)
•Share on Google+ and tag @doggiesandstuff. (1 entry)
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
All comments that do not follow these rules will be deleted!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I received the above product to review and give my honest opinions in a blog post.