I can’t believe we are already into the 2nd week of September and Halloween is just around the corner! What will we be this year – a pirate, a skeleton, a hula girl? LOL! Whether you want your dog to be Darth Vader or Spiderman, PetSmart has you covered for all things Halloween! They have so many great ideas for costumes that I had a hard time choosing for Kiko, but finally landing on the one thing that reminded me of my German home, a Gnome!
I can’t stop laughing! I love this costume and for $11.99-13.59 this affordable Plush Gnome Costume can be had for any budget!
Here are some other great costumes available at your local PetSmart or PetSmart.com:
and of course there are LOADS of great costumes from the Martha Stewart Pets™ line:
If your dog is not comfortable with a costume, or you are looking for something other than a costume, there are some accessories available that will help make your pet festive this Halloween!
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a costume of their choice from any costume that is in stock on PetSmart.com HERE.
DATES: September 13 – October 5, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
•Comment on which costume you will choose should you win. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND PetSmart on Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff AND PetSmart on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• PIN this post on Pinterest. (1 entry)
• Share on Google+ and Tag Doggies and Stuff
• TWEET once daily for multiple entries: WIN a Halloween Costume from @PetSmart at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=8677
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD and Per IP Address!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason. Prices mentioned above are subject to change.
Disclaimer: I received a costume from PetSmart to share my thoughts with you.