PrintRunner.com was established with little more than a small press and a dream. Ten years later their company became one of the foremost quality printers in Southern California. Their commitment to provide the best value and high quality full color printing at affordable price made our company grow.
PrintRunner is a full service high quality printing company located in Chatsworth, California but their website services people and businesses all over the country.
Doggies and Stuff is very excited to host a giveaway of their standard (2×3.5) business cards. Whether you are a blogger or not, business cards are a great way to communicate with others the services you can offer or even just to give general information. Have you ever run into someone you haven’t seen in a while and you can’t find a pen or piece of paper to jot your number down with? I’ve had that happen a few times and it’s irritating. You can add a picture of your pet(s) and then just your basic information. Then you can throw a few in your wallet or purse and the next time you run into someone you will have your cards!
WIN IT: *One (1) winner will receive:
Business Card Size and Style Business Cards: 2×3.5 (Standard) by PrintRunner.com
Colors: 4/4 Color Both Sides
Paper: 14 pt. UV Coating on Front, 14 pt. UV Coating on both sides.
Rounded Corners: NO
Ready To Ship In: 3 Business Days
*A winner is allowed to win only once over a two-month period. If you have won from another blogger within the past two months you are not eligible.
DATES: October 12-26, 2012 (Midnight, EST)
You must leave a separate comment for each entry. This way, you will get all the entries you deserve. If you leave one comment with all of your entries, you will only get one entry to the giveaway.
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and PrintRunneron Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and PrintRunner on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win standard business cards from @PrintRunner at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9021
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin this page on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff. (1 entry)
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored blog post by PrintRunner.com. I will receive the same product that I am giving away.