Paws down, my favorite supplement for the girls is IN® Supplements for Dogs – Blue Label. I have tried a lot of different products for Millie’s dry and itchy skin and nothing has ever worked quite like this. Not to say that other things didn’t work but IN Supplements gave me the best results. Just a few of these bite-sized soft nuggets each day and Millie’s skin has no more flakes, no more itch and her coat is nice and shiny. There are so many dog supplements out there, so I understand how frustrating it can be trying to find THE one that works for you. I can’t guarantee this one is right for your dog’s skin and coat issues but I can tell you, honestly, that it absolutely works for us. Made in the U.S.A., IN® Supplements can safely be given to dogs of all breeds, sizes and ages for their entire life. They offer a 100% money back guarantee, so you can’t go wrong!
WIN IT: Ten (10) winners will each get a one (1) 3 1/2 lb. tub of IN® Supplements for Dogs (Blue Label-Chicken).
DATES: November 5-10, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and IN Supplements for Cats and Dogs on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and IN Supplements for Cats and Dogs on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you want within 24 hours-1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win @GiveINToYourDog THE BEST skin and coat supplements for dogs, at @DoggiesAndStuff 10 WINNERS! http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9223
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond once their name is posted or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Thank you to ALC – Innovators, Inc. for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign. If you would like to join in, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you!
The products and the claims made about specific products within this blog post have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease or any other ailment your pet may have. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your veterinarian or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information in this blog post for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment for your pet. Please talk to your veterinarian about using any supplements or products geared to help your pet.
ALC INovators, Inc., located at 230 Pepes Farm Road, Milford, CT 06460 USA, is a licensed manufacturer of nutritional supplements for dogs and cats. The company is supervised and inspected by the USDA/APHIS and registered with the FDA.
From our humble beginnings in the domestic show dog circuit over 25 years ago, ALC now has customers around the globe. Our customers range from prize winning pedigrees to animal shelter rescues.
We are a family owned business and take pride in producing a product that delivers the benefits it purports. Our sole mission is to produce the best supplement so that we can to ensure the good health of your pet.