Earth Heart® mists make great stocking stuffers, grab bag gifts for the office, or gifts for holiday hosts. Canine Calm can help your dog stay relaxed while you are busy wrapping presents, attending to house guests or just trying to get that adorable holiday photograph (it’ll help keep you calm, too). Choose Guard Well for a teacher gift to help everyone stay healthy during cold and flu season. If you live in or travel to southern states during winter holidays or spring break, be sure to pack Buzz Guard for outdoor comfort (especially at dusk), Travel Calm for upset tummies, and Guard Well for sunburn or other irritations. Get each of these to make a gift pack for someone special or simply for your own dog(s).
Earth Heart mists are among our favorite products here at Doggies and Stuff. With awards and staff picks from a number of pet magazines and blogs, earth heart is at the top of everyone’s list as a must-have. Each 2 fl oz bottle costs an affordable $11.98! Order yours here.
One winner will receive a set of earth heart mists: canine calm, guard well, travel calm and buzz guard ($47.92 value)
DATES: November 7-10, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Earth Heart, Inc. on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you want within 24 hours-1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win a set of Earth Heart Mists at @DoggiesAndStuff! http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9282
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Thank you to earth heart for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign.
If you would like to join in, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you!