I prefer that my girls have the best food out there. Quality ingredients, no by-products, no meat and bone meal means healthier living. Meat and bone meal is rendered animal waste, which means your dog could be eating euthanized animals and the drugs that were used to euthanize them should those be listed in your ingredients list. Take it from me – your dog deserves better and there are affordable, premium alternatives! Castor & Pollux Natural PetWorks makes tasty meals that are made with natural, organic ingredients at affordable prices. Organix® and Natural Ultramix® are both quality foods! They also carry their Good Buddy® line of treats, grooming products and toys made right here in the U.S.A.
Our pets deserve healthier foods and Castor & Pollux is here to help! It’s easy for low-quality dog food companies to place cute puppies and fresh cuts of meat on their packaging but what you see on the outside isn’t necessarily what is on the inside. Research and learn more about the ingredients listed on your bag of dog food, so that you can make the best decision for your pets. We have the tools readily available to us – the internet is filled with information!
In addition to providing us with good food for our pets, Castor & Pollux partners with tons of pet charities to lend a helping paw. They believe that dogs waiting for their forever homes deserve quality food; they have served meals to more than 4 million meals to pets in need. With their PetWorks Partners program, they are able to offer a way to feed natural and organic food to dogs and cats in shelters across the country.
Take it from me – take it from Millie, Kiko and Riley – Castor & Pollux is the way to go when you are looking for great food for a healthier lifestyle.
DATES: November 12 – December 1, 2012 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a voucher for a free bag of @castorpolluxpet pet food at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9322
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin this page on Pinterest. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
Disclaimer: The vouchers used for giveaways on Doggies and Stuff are courtesy of Castor & Pollux. They are our official dog food sponsor.