About the Film:
The North Pole has a new litter of playful pups! However, when the frisky foursome—Hope, Jingle, Charity and Noble—practically destroy Santa’s Workshop with their mischievous gamboling, they realize the best way to prove that they’re responsible enough to become Santa’s Helpers is to show how well they can spread the Christmas spirit all by themselves. With help from a magic crystal, they start granting everyone’s wishes. But their good intentions backfire when one unhappy boy asks that Christmas go away forever! With his wish impetuously fulfilled, and the
joyous spirit quickly disappearing from the planet, Mrs. Claus and the pups have to find a way to reverse the spell—or risk losing Christmas forever!
About The Pups:
This cute litter consists of three female pups and one male pup. HOPE is the daring tomboy who wears a backwards red cap and rarely looks before she leaps. JINGLE is the diva with a bell on her collar who loves to sing, but can’t carry a tune. CHARITY is the girliest and most self-centered of the pups, with a mistletoe barrette, who has yet to learn the meaning of her name. And NOBLE is the mischievous only brother and self-appointed leader who is distinguished by a cheeky black spot around his eye.
About the Cast & Filmmakers:
“SANTA PUPS” stars Cheryl Ladd (Charlie’s Angels), Danny Woodburn (Mirror, Mirror; The Search for Santa Paws), Pat Finn (Spooky Buddies), Kaitlyn Maher (Treasure Buddies, The Search for Santa Paws), Josh Feldman (The Closer), George Newbern (The Father of the Bride), Obba Babatunde (Broadway version of Dream Girls) as human characters.
The pups are voiced by Marlowe Peyton (Applebaum) as Jingle, Tatiana Gudegast (Spooky Buddies) as Hope, Aidan Gemme (Treasure Buddies) as Noble, and G. Hannelius (Treasure Buddies, The Search for Santa Paws) as Charity. And additional canines are voiced by Tom Everett Scott (Air Bud) as the voice of Santa Paws, Bonnie Somerville (The Ugly Truth) as Mrs. Paws, Richard Kind (Santa Buddies) as Eddy, the head elf dog, Trevor Wright (Air Buddies) as Baxter the scruffy mutt and Josh Flitter (Santa Buddies, The Search for Santa Paws) as Brutis, an unlikely friend for the Pups.
The film is directed by Robert Vince, written and produced by Robert Vince and Anna McRoberts, original music is by Brahm Wenger (The Search for Santa Paws, Treasure Buddies), Animal Coordinator is Mark Forbes (We Bought a Zoo, Treasure Buddies) and the choreographer is Mark Swanhart (Cirque du Soleil, Celine Dion in Las Vegas).
View exciting trailers, games, video clips and more at http://Disney.com/SantaPups
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive one (1) SANTA PAWS 2: THE SANTA PUPS on Disney Blu-ray Combo Pack, DVD and Digital.
DATES: November 12-17, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and The Disney Buddieson Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you want within 24 hours-1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win SANTA PAWS 2: THE SANTA PUPS 2-Disc Blu-ray™ Combo Pack (Blu-ray + DVD) at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9295
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Thank you to Disney Studios for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign. If you would like to join in, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you!