In addition to microchipping your dog, Tagg, The Pet Tracker is a great way to ensure your beloved dog can make it home to you should they get lost.
Don’t lose your pet. The Tagg™ pet tracking system allows you to see where your dog is and receive a notification if he or she wanders off. The lightweight tracker attaches to your dog’s existing collar, and is designed to be worn at all times, even while swimming.
Tagg puts you in control of finding your pet. Unlike a microchip, which won’t alert you if your pet is lost, Tagg is a GPS tracker that sends you a text and email when your pet gets out so you can find him NOW. However, I still recommend you microchip. It’s better to be armed with anything that can help you bring your pet home.
Where’s your pet? Now you’ll always know!
Pinpoint your dog’s whereabouts on the Tagg map. Then, zoom in and take a look at his exact location on a computer, mobile device, or use the free Tagg mobile app. Need directions? They’ll provide those too. All you have to do is bring the wandering wagger back home.
Tagg works nationwide in the United States. See the coverage map for details.
Your dog can’t text you, but Tagg can!
Whether it’s a text message about your dog leaving the Tagg zone or an email reminding you it’s time to charge your tracker, Tagg notifications make it the most efficient dog tracker on the market.
Attaches easily to your dog’s collar
Putting the Tagg tracker on your dog’s existing collar is a snap. The GPS device securely attaches to your dog’s collar with the included two-piece clip.
Three easy steps and you’re ready to go
Once you get your pet GPS tracker, it’s simple to get it up and running. First, create your account. Then activate your Tagg—The Pet Tracker. Finally, set up your Tagg zone, a “geofence” around the area where your dog spends most of his time. Start tracking your dog now.
For $99.95, Tagg, The Pet Tracker makes a great gift for any pet parent.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Tagg, The Pet Tracker Starter Kit:
• 1 Tagg Tracker, 1 Docking Station, Collar Clip Assembly, and Power Kit
• 6 months of service. ($7.95/mo after 6 mos)
• Tagg Pet Family Plan available for up to nine pets*
Over $100 value!
DATES: November 12-17, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Tagg on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Tagg on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you want within 24 hours-1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win a @TaggTracker at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9330
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Follow us and Pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Thank you to Tagg, The Pet Tracker for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign. If your business would like to join in, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.