My friends at GREENIES® Brand didn’t hesitate to step up and participate in our Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day. We are big fans of GREENIES® for a number of reasons but one in particular-their dental chews really do help plaque and tartar build up, as well as freshens breath. Riley recently had her yearly appointment and was told by our veterinarian that her teeth looked great. He asked what we were using, so of course I got excited and told him we were using GREENIES® Brand dental chews!
In addition to the dental chews, Riley has been getting a daily JointCare Canine Treats, which has been beneficial to her joint health. One of our veterinarians just told me that Riley’s chompers look great and she is 8 years old. So, I believe that by regular brushing and using products like GREENIES, your dog can maintain a healthy mouth.
GREENIES® Brand products can be great for gift giving this holiday season-great for stocking stuffers or even wrapped with a bow. To learn more about the benefits of GREENIES® Brand products click here. You can purchase GREENIES® Brand products at your local pet supplies store or online.
Dates: November 16 – 24, 2012 (midnight)
How To Enter (mandatory):
You must be a Doggies and Stuff email or RSS feed subscriber (please indicate which in your comment).
Indicate in your comment whether you are entering for CANINE or FELINE treats.
- “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Tweet (Daily-1 entry per daily tweet. Please be sure to come back and comment each time you tweet.): Enter to win @GREENIESBrand Dental Chews for Canines and Felines at @Doggiesandstuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9479
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and Pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I want to thank GREENIES for pawticipating in our 3rd Annual Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day! I received no product or compensation for this post. The opinions listed are strictly my own honest opinions of the products. The products and the claims made about specific products within this blog post and blog posts in future updates to my readers on our progress are all my own. I am not a veterinarian and nothing in this post or future posts are meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease or any other ailment your pet may have. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your veterinarian or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information in this blog post for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment for your pet. Please talk to your veterinarian about using any supplements or products geared to help your pet.