Willowbrook‘s new Scented Pet Sachets offer a quick and easy solution for combating unwanted pet odors and providing a fresh-smelling environment for our four-legged fur babies. These scented sachets provide a line of defense by using natural fragrance oils to create unique and inviting fragrances that absorb and eliminate unwanted odors.
YOU, my loyal readers, are getting a sneak peek at these new Pet Sachets! They are not available yet but will be on January 1, 2013!
I received samples of both the Fetchin’ Good and Purrrfectly Fresh Scented Sachets. The Purrrfectly Fresh scent is similar to a clean linen fragrance and the Fetchin’ Good scent reminds me of lavender. Both are very fragrant, very strong scents. In fact, we could smell the fragrance before the package was even opened.
The sachets are ideal for eliminating and absorbing odors for everything from your cat’s litter box or your pup’s training pads to wet dogs and canine incontinence. Ideal locations for the pet sachets include vacuum bags, closets, cars, garages, and bathrooms. There is no pet odor these sachets can’t combat. While you can pretty much place these sachets anywhere, they ask that you not add the sachets directly to your pet’s bedding or a litter box. They are also not meant to be opened. Simply place the sachet packet in discreet areas around your home, garage and car.
The envelopes are printed on recyclable paper and contain earth-friendly fragrance oils and biodegradable ingredients. Made in the U.S.A., Willowbrook’s Fresh Scents Pet Sachets are $2.00 and also come in a variety of other fragrances: Cranberry Spice, Cherry Blossom, English Ivy, Hot Cider and many more. They also carry Aerosols and Reed Diffusers. So, even though the Pet Sachets are not available yet, all of these wonderful fragrances are and make great gifts! Click HERE to see all they have to offer and to place an order.
WIN IT: Three (3) winners will each get a one (1) case (there are eighteen (18) sachets in each case, so you will actually be getting 18 Pet Sachets). That is enough to stash them around the house, in your car, garage and maybe even add one or two as a gift. You can put one on top of a Holiday Card and wrap your holiday card and a Pet Sachet in ribbon. Winners will get a choice between the Purrrfectly Fresh and Fetchin’ Good scents.
DATES: November 19-24, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”. Leave in your comment whether you want the Purrrfectly Fresh OR Fetchin’ Good Pet Sachets.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Fresh Scents on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you want 1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win a case of Pet Odor Eliminating Sachets from Willowbrook’s Fresh Scents at @DoggiesAndStuff 3 WINNERS! http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9503
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff on Pinterest and Pin this page (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff. (1 entry)
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I want to thank Willowbrook for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign. If you would like to join in, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you.