There are some businesses out there that I strongly believe have great products and Dog Pack Snacks is at the top of my list. If you are looking for all natural dog treats, made from only a few ingredients, Dog Pack Snacks is your place. Not only does Deb (and her sidekick Coco) run a business, but she also runs a rescue. 20% of all profits from Dog Pack Snacks goes to Have a Heart, Inc., a rescue located in South Florida. All I can say is “Deb Rules!”
What Deb wants you to know about Dog Pack Snacks:
“We make Yummy Dog Treats, from real food, in small batches in the USA. Too many companies focus on making dog treats look pretty. Our focus is making them as healthy as we can with ingredients that you and your dog will love. We limit the number of ingredients so that you know exactly what you are feeding your dog. We use only ‘whole and wholesome ingredients’.”
You can find a few recipes at Dog Pack Snacks for meals and treats, under the “Cook For Your Dog” tab. Some recipes include Easy Freezy Pupsicles, Salmon Cake Dog Treats, Chicken Fried Rice and Coco’s Carob-Nut Dog Crisps. I’m sure your dog will lap any of these tasty recipes right up!
A couple of PROMOTIONS coming up at Dog Pack Snacks that we wanted you to know about:
Small Business Saturday Sat. Nov. 24th! Use our special code ‘Kikosms12′ and receive 20% off!
Free Shipping Day Monday Dec. 17th. Use our special code ‘Kikofs12’!
If you want to treat your dog, and get some treats as a gift, Dog Pack Snacks is the way to go. Take advantage of the promotions!
DATES: November 20-24, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Dog Pack Snackson Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Dog Pack Snacks on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you want within 24 hours-1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win @DogPackSnacks Treats at @DoggiesAndStuff 2 WINNERS! http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9548
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and Dog Pack Snacks and Pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org. Once their names are posted in a “Winners” post, they will have 48 hours to email their mailing addresses to firstname.lastname@example.org. If they do not send an email within 48 hours a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I want to thank Dog Pack Snacks for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign. If you would like to join in, please email me at email@example.com. Thank you!