Pet Dreams is a designer of high quality, affordable dog beds that put comfort and design first. Their Orthopedic Dog Beds are not just made with a layer of memory foam; Ortho-BLISS is 100% memory foam clusters to provide the very best orthopedic support and comfort, available in classic colors that never go out of style.
Since 1999, Pet Dreams has created stylish pet and dog bedding including pads, mats, crate covers and memory foam beds designed to be comfortable and look great in your home. They go to great lengths to provide superior products by using only premium materials and the latest technology to make luxury products at a cheap, affordable price. The quality of their bedding is a result of their dedicated research and testing. They’ll help you choose the best dog bedding accessories. You can learn more about their research and testing by clicking HERE.
From Pet Dreams Website about Ortho-Bliss:
The open cell construction of the Ortho-Bliss memory foam orthopedic dog bed provides your pet with support, relieves painful pressure points, and improves circulation. If your pet suffers from muscle pain, poor circulation, hip dysplasia, arthritis, or is elderly/senior, an Ortho-Bliss orthopedic dog bed will relieve pain and make them more comfortable.
100% Memory Foam Clusters – No Fillers Here!
Memory foam, which was developed by NASA scientists in 1966 to improve aircraft safety, is the only material Pet Dreams uses to fill our line of Ortho-Bliss Orthopedic Dog Beds. Since most orthopedic dog beds use a thin layer of memory foam glued to cheap foam, Ortho-Bliss Orthopedic Dog Beds are clinically proven to provide superior comfort and support. In fact, this orthopedic memory foam dog bed supports up to 45% more weight than cheap beds sold by others.
Proprietary Orthopedic Channeling
Exclusive memory foam channeling prevents shifting and flattening that is common with cheaper orthopedic dog beds and provides even support. After all, who wants a lump, uneven bed!?
Ortho-Bliss orthopedic dog beds have machine washable (removable) covers that are also dryer friendly. In addition, this orthopedic dog bed was designed to fit all major brands of dog crates and kennels.
All Orth-Bliss dog beds are made with 100% eco-friendly memory foam clusters. Buy smart.
If you are in the market for a new dog bed, I encourage you to try Pet Dreams out. Wrap one in a bow and have it under the tree for your furkid on Christmas morning, along with some new toys and treats we’ve recommended for your holiday shopping, and you’ll have one happy doggy!
WIN IT: Since this week is about GIVING, we are doing something a little different with our giveaway today. One (1) winner will get to choose a 501 (c) 3 pet rescue or shelter to receive a dog bed from Pet Dreams. The rescue/shelter can then use the bed as a raffle/auction item for a future fundraising event or use it in a home that is fostering dogs. I know senior rescues often need good orthopedic beds and all rescues and shelters have foster homes that need beds. However the rescue/shelter wants to use the bed is up to them.
DATES: November 21- December 1, 2012 (midnight). We are extending this giveaway because of the holiday weekend.
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”. (1 entry)
- Visit Pet Dreams and comment on which bed you will choose for the pet charity should you win.(1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Pet Dreamson Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Pet Dreams on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you – 1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win a Stylish, Top Quality Dog Bed from @PetDreams for the Rescue/Shelter of Your Choice at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9597
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and Pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry). Earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff and Pet Dreams.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
One winner will be chosen using random.org and posted on Doggies and Stuff after December 1, 2012. The winner will have 48 hours to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim their prize or another winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: We want to thank Pet Dreams for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign, especially for donating a bed to a pet charity. If you would like to be included in our holiday campaign you can email us at email@example.com.