A couple of months ago I discovered Wash ‘n Zip Pet Bed® and started telling everyone about them. You see, these beds are way different from your typical pet beds. They unzip and easily fit into your washing machine for easy cleaning. I have some great eco-friendly pet beds but you do have to take them apart to wash them and even then, it is really difficult to get the pieces into your washing machine. In addition to using the Wash ‘n Zip Pet Bed as a crate pad or pet bed, you can unzip it and unfold it to place on your couch, in your car, and even on your bed! Your dog can enjoy sleeping with you, while protecting your comforter.
Pricing for the Wash’n Zip Pet Bed is very comparable to other beds. So, even though it is more convenient – you are really not going to be paying more!
- X-LARGE (48″ x 34″) – $109.99 + S&H - New Size! -
- LARGE (44″ x 28″) – $84.99 + S&H
- MEDIUM (34″ x 23) – $69.99 + S&H
- SMALL (24″ x 18″) – $54.99 + S&H
There are two fabric choices:
WIN IT: Two (2) winners will each get their choice of a small, medium or large bed (XL not included) Wash ‘n Zip Pet Bed and choice of fabric: Oatmeal Sherpa or Animal Print.
DATES: November 26- December 1, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Wash ‘n Zip Pet Bed on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Wash ‘n Zip Pet Bed on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you want within 24 hours-1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win a @WashnZipPetBed at @DoggiesAndStuff 2 WINNERS! http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9639
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will be posted at Doggies and Stuff the week of December 3. Winners will have 48 hours to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or another winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I want to thank Wash ‘n Zip Pet Bed for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign. If you would like to join our campaign email me at email@example.com.