I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday weekend! Kiko was ready to kick-off the countdown to Christmas, right after her Thanksgiving nap. The Elf Hoodie Kiko is wearing is from the Martha Stewart Pets™ Collection, exclusive to PetSmart®. It is adorable and festive and runs $19.99-$21.99, but you might be able to catch it on sale. Kiko weights about 20 lbs and is wearing a large – comfortably. They run small, so if you are interested in getting one for your pooch keep that in mind.
PetSmart has a wide-variety of Holiday and Winter apparel for dogs, which includes sweaters, pajamas, coats and more.
If you are looking for some really cool gifts under $30, PetSmart recently unveiled their Pet Parents’ Top Holiday Picks For Their Pets, which you can also find on their Facebook page.
Making a List, Checking it Twice:
PetSmart® Unveils Pet Parents’ Top Holiday Picks for Their Pets
1. Sunbeam® Gourmet Dog Treat Maker ($29.99) – Make your own holiday treats for your dog. Available in stores only.
2. Luv-A-Pet™ by PetSmart™ Ultrasoft Microplush & Sherpa Blanket ($29.99) – When it’s cold outside, keep your pet warm with these soft throws. Ten percent of the purchase price is donated to PetSmart Charities to help save homeless pets.
Below is a picture of Kiko and Riley on a Luv-A-Pet Sherpa Blanket. In this photo, the blanket is folded in half. They are 50×60, come in a variety of designs and are super soft! You can grab one on sale right now for $17.99. There are other Luv-A-Pet products that help benefit PetSmart Charities.
3. PetHoliday™ by ToyShoppe™ Plush Rudolph Reindeer ($6.99) – Let Rudolph be your dog’s guide for holiday play.
4. PetHoliday™ by ToyShoppe™ Bumble Plush Dog Toy ($6.99 – $10.99) – Your dog will love this Abominable Snow Man under the tree.
5. ToyShoppe™ Grinch Plush Rings ($6.99) – Tug-and-pull fun for your dog with your favorite Grinch character. Styles include Max, Grinch and Cindy Lou.
6. PetHoliday™ by All Living Things™ Holiday Gingerbread Chews ($1.99) – Include your small pet in the Gingerbread making with these great chews! Available in stores only.
7. Martha Stewart Pets™ Pajamas ($19.99 to $21.99) – Your pet will be picture perfect on Christmas morning in these festive pajamas.
8. Martha Stewart Pets™ Holiday Intelligence Penguin Toy ($14.99) – Dogs will have hours of fun finding the penguins nestled in this plush igloo.
Our friends at PetSmart sent Kiko one of these toys (pictured below). Kiko loves toys that she has to work at, like this one, because it keeps her busy and makes her think about how to get the toys out. The problem-solving that comes with these types of toys are rewarding for your dog. Not only do the two toys have squeakers, the Christmas Bag has a crinkle interior lining and makes noise as your dog works at it. There are several Holiday Intelligence Toys to choose from. I recommend these for any dog.
9. Grinch Christmas Tree Dress ($15.99 to $17.99) – This dress will have the whole family singing around the Christmas tree.
10. Top Paw™ Sock Monkey Sweater ($19.99 to $21.99) – Your dog will monkey around in this sweater.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a holiday costume and toy for a dog or cat from PetSmart.
DATES: November 27 – December 1, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and PetSmart on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and PetSmart on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you want within 24 hours-1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win a holiday costume and toy from @PetSmart at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9619
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and Pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff and PetSmart.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: We want to thank PetSmart for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign. We received a holiday blanket, an elf costume and a holiday toy to share our thoughts about them here with you. If you would like to participate in our holiday campaign please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!