In 1989, three dogs, two guys and one 59¢ biscuit cutter joined forces to create Three Dog Bakery-the world’s original bakery for dogs. Thanks to dog lovers everywhere, we’ve grown from a bare-bones tabletop beginning to one of the nation’s leading producers of the best all-natural foods and treats for dogs.
The girls love Three Dog Bakery treats. Three Dog Bakery’s all-natural dog treats are among our absolute favorites. Made in the U.S.A., their baked treats are made with premium, wholesome ingredients that are meant to keep your dog happy and healthy.
Three Dog Bakery just launched a new look on their website. Easier to maneuver, new treats, new photos and more products, your dogs will HOWL with excitement when they get their chompers into these goodies!
Visit our “Home” page and see our rotating carousel for more products we recommend this holiday season!
WIN IT: One (1) very lucky dog will receive a Bow Wow Sampler Tray from Three Dog Bakery.
For the pup who deserves it ALL! Includes 1.5lbs all of your favorite all-natural dog treats!
This tray Includes:
Itty Bitty Scary Kitty Cookies
Carob Chip Beg-als
Hand-Dipped Classic Crèmes Carob Cookies with Peanut Butter Filling
Hand-Dipped Classic Crèmes Golden Cookies with Peanut Butter Filling
Carob Dipped Roll-Overs
Carob Dipped Peanut Butter Biscuits
Hand-Dipped Peanut Butter Heart Cookies
Large Carob Dipped Peanut Butter Bones
Smokey Bark-B-Q RRribs
Flavorful Pizza Rounds
Spiced Snickerpoodle Cookies
Yummy Cheese Stixs
DATES: November 27 – December 2, 2012 (Midnight)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Three Dog Bakery on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Three Dog Bakery on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(as many times as you want within 24 hours-1 entry for each tweet – be sure to come back and comment each time). Sample tweet: Win a Bow Wow Sampler Tray from Three Dog Bakery @ThreeDogNews at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9680
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and Three Dog Bakery and Pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
- If you have unsubscribed to Doggies and Stuff because you didn’t win a previous contest
and are re-subscribing just to enter a new one you are not eligible to enter.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: We want to thank Three Dog Bakery for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Campaign. If you would like to join be included please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!