Posted in Doggies on 29. Nov, 2012
Your heart need not be three sizes too small this holiday season. PetSmart teamed up with Fetch for Pets!, the creators of The Grinch by Dr. Seuss, to help save the lives of homeless pets – and now you can too! From Dec. 1-16, pin a picture of your pet showing their holiday spirit with the #pinitforpetsmart hashtag on Pinterest, and PetSmart Charities will receive a $25 donation per photo, up to $25,000, to help save homeless pets.
It’s easier than ever to capture your pet’s festive spirit with the PetSmart Santa Claws photo events held at all PetSmart locations during the first three weekends in December:
– December 1 and 2, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– December 8 and 9, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
– December 15 and 16, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Pet parents who want to “Pin It for Pets” and help save the life of a homeless pet can follow these easy steps:
– Go to Pinterest and upload a picture of your pet in a holiday theme
– Include the #pinitforpetsmart hashtag in the picture description
– Submit a link to your #pinitforpetsmart Pinterest pin on PetSmart’s Facebook page starting Dec. 1: Facebook.com/PetSmart