Retro Betty’s makes complete lines of cleaning, pet care, baby care, and personal care products that are made with 100% safe, all natural ingredients. Unlike the majority of natural products on the market, our products are 100% toxin free. They are safe for babies, safe for pets, and safe for the planet! Giving back to our community is of the utmost importance, therefore 5% of sales from all Retro Betty products are donated to a local non kill shelter and education center in our community- year round. Please see the Betty Gives Back tab on our website for a list of all the ways we strive to do better.
We made a perch for Kiko by the front window, so she can check out what is going on outside. Often, she is standing on her perch with her two front paws pressed against the glass, leaving streaks and smudges (paw art) from god knows what she has on those adorable little paws of hers! Occasionally her nose will touch the glass, like she is in deep thought, staring at the squirrel in the crabapple tree in the front yard. I wonder what is going through her mind in those moments because she looks so serious! So, I have used some Retro Betty’s home care products and love them.
Click HERE to visit Retro Betty’s to make a purchase! Jodi also offers consulting on how to turn your home into a non-toxic environment. ANY Retro Betty’s products would make great gifts. You can mix and match to make your very own holiday gift basket.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive pet care gift set with Citrus Dog Shampoo, Ear Wash, and Pet Odor Neutralizer. All 3 products are 100% all natural and non toxic. The Pet Odor Neutralizer can be used as an air freshener, fabric refresher, or even sprayed directly on the dog (avoiding sensitive noses, of course).
DATES: November 29 – December 8, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND Retro Betty’s Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff and Retro Betty’s on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET once daily for multiple entries: WIN a pet care gift set from @RetroBettys at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9783
• Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and Retro Betty’s and pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
All comments that do not follow these rules will be deleted!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I want to thank Retro Betty’s from pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day!