NEW this holiday from GoodPawsGoodCause.org comes a sweet treat that gives back with every bite. Chocolate Candy BARK Fur Pet Lovers is a joint culinary effort by Sues Confections, LLC, a Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania manufacturer of handcrafted confections and 3D chocolates and GoodPawsGoodCause.org, a Trafford, Pennsylvania manufacturer of branded apparel and accessories for people and pets.
They have created three flavors of chocolate candy bark with a unique twist. Every flavor represents and supports a different charitable cause with proceeds from every purchase benefitting non-profit organizations.
Fur A Home™ BARK is a classic mix of milk chocolate and pretzels and supports no-kill animal shelters. Fur A Cure™ BARK is white chocolate mixed with peppermint and is available with pink or purple candy embellishments in support cancer organizations. Dark chocolate lovers will enjoy Fur The Earth™ BARK which is a blend of dark chocolate, cranberries and nuts that supports earth conservation groups.
The candy makes for a sweet holiday stocking stuffer that not only tastes great, but gives back with every bite!
Lisa Lotito, owner of GoodPawsGoodCause.org, wanted to make a difference in the lives of animals as well as support organizations that have an impact on daily life. After her dog Louie died of cancer, she decided to form a business that brought people and their pets together for good causes. GoodPawsGoodCause.org offers apparel and accessories for good people and pets that give back to good causes with every purchase. Fur A Home®, Fur A Cure®, and Fur The Earth® brands support the belief that every animal should have a loving home, that a cure for cancer can be found, and that the future of our planet is everyone’s responsibility.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive Chocolate Candy BARK – 1 winner/prize to receive three (3) ¼ pound bags of chocolate – 1 of each flavor. Remember, this is FOR PEOPLE – NOT FOR FIDO because chocolate is toxic to dogs.
DATES: December 3 – 8, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND GoodPawsGoodCause Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff and GoodPawsGoodCause on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET once daily for multiple entries: WIN Tasty Chocolate Candy Bark for People from @GoodPawsCause at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9812
• Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winner(s) will be chosen using random.org and posted at Doggies and Stuff. Winner(s) will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will not be eligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
All comments that do not follow these rules will not be approved or will be deleted!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I want to goodpawsgoodcause.org from pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day!