The very talented Mechelle Roskiewicz, a New York artist and owner of Loved Dogs Art, creates beautiful custom pastel portraits of your beloved dog(s). Not only would a custom portrait make a great item for yourself but it would also make a great gift for someone close to you.
I first learned about Mechelle when I was writing a blog post for a campaign I worked on – the HollyWOOF Gift Baskets. Mechelle created custom portraits for celebrities who received the gift basket.
I was over-the-moon when Mechelle offered to create a portrait of the gang. She absolutely captured the details and did a wonderful job of portraying each of them.
To see more paintings click here.
Our pets are like family, so having a portrait by an amazing artist will be something you can cherish forever. Mechelle really enhances your pet’s features and brings the portrait to life, all for a very affordable price!
All projects require a 50% deposit, which is normal. Sizes and costs are:
Petite 8×10 (unframed) One Subject Head Shot. $175
Small 10×14 (unframed) One Subject Head Shot. $275 Each additional Subject $100
Large – Best for Detail. 16×20 (unframed) Head Shot or Full Body. $310.00 Each additional Subject $100
Mechelle has a few spaces open to have paintings done by Christmas and she also has gift certificates available!
In addition to creating custom portraits, there are a couple of limited edition (250) signed and numbered Giclee prints for $30, $10 of which goes to 2 different Cavalier rescues. To learn more about those click here.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a limited edition signed Giclee of Loved Dogs Art “Want to Play” print (pictured above). You can keep it for yourself, give it as a gift, donate it to your local shelter/rescue to use as a raffle or auction item to raise money!
DATES: December 5 – 9, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND Loved Dogs Art Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff and Loved Dogs Art on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET once daily for multiple entries: WIN a Limited Edition Signed & Numbered Giclee from @LovedDogsArt at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9826
• Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will be posted on DoggiesandStuff.com. They will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
All comments that do not follow these rules will be deleted!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I want to thank Mechelle for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day!