Rand Kollman, VP of Sales and Marketing for KollerCraft is thrilled to introduce four new funny faces to Pet Buddies’ line of Googlies – Elephant, Bird, Cow and Bear.
“We are excited to be launching these new fun dog toys, designed to occupy and stimulate, while also encouraging interaction between owners and dogs, promoting strong relationships, ” said Kollman. “Additional new designs are scheduled to be released throughout the year and will greatly expand the popular Pet Buddies® toy line as well.”
Pet Buddies’ new line of FUN dog toys is designed to bring enjoyment and contentment to pets. These unique shaped dog toys, made of durable and natural rubber, offer an excellent source of entertainment while promoting exercise and good health. Studies show that dogs spend more time playing with toys that are designed to not only entertain them, but also keep them engaged.
Toss, fetch, or enjoy these other great GOOGLIES benefits:
- Promotes healthy teeth and gums
- Encourages play and exercise
- Recommended by Veterinarians, Trainers, and dog lovers
- Made out of specially-formulated natural rubber
- Available in two sizes: medium & large
These rubber toys with squeakers will captivate a dog’s attention and help alleviate boredom. Pet Buddies’ impressive array of new GOOGLIES toys excites and impresses pet owners of all types of dogs, big and small.
WIN IT: Five (5) winners will each receive a GOOGLIES dog toy, in their choice of size and animal (pig, owl, elephant, bird, cow and bear).
DATES: December 12 – 19, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND Pet Buddies on Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET once daily for multiple entries: WIN a GOOGLIES Dog Toy from Pet Buddies at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9948
• Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I want to thank Pet Buddies for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day!