The FURminator deShedding tool, which reduces shedding up to 90 percent, quickly and thoroughly removes a pet’s undercoat and loose hair – the major source of shedding.
FURminator offers tools that have been designed for a pet’s specific hair length, size and lifestyle (MSRP$34.99-72.99). A Vacuum Accessory (MSRP $19.99) makes clean-up even faster and easier.
To see other products by FURminator, like their Bathing and Wet Dog Solutions and their At-Home grooming Tools visit FURminator by clicking here.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive one deShedding Tool from FURminator for either a cat or dog.
DATES: December 13 – 19, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and StuffAND FURminator Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff and FURminator on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET as many times as you want for multiple entries: WIN a deShedding Tool from @FURminator_Inc at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=9960
• Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and pin this page on Pinterest. (1 entry)
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I want to thank FURminator for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day!