Posted in Doggies on 19. Dec, 2012
Hi everyone! First, Happy Holidays to you and your family! I am so happy to have all of you as loyal faithful subscribers of Doggies and Stuff. You made us what we are and I am so thankful to have you all in my circle.
Second, I wanted to take a moment to talk about entries for the giveaways. Please note the following when you are entering:
- You must absolutely be a subscriber, either email or RSS feed. If you are an email subscriber, there are two steps to confirm your subscription. Please be sure you have confirmed your subscription. I do check these and if you have not confirmed, I will not allow your entries.
- Tweeting – you MUST read the rules for each giveaway as some of the language changes. For instance, some of the giveaways allow multiple tweets per day and some only allow one. Please make sure you are looking over the rules for EACH giveaway to make sure you are entering correctly. I am now going back to delete a number of entries. I try to limit the changes in rules, but some brands do not mind the multiple tweets a day and some prefer one tweet a day as the multiple tweets from the same person each day can be overwhelming.
- For the Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day posts, I am not contacting the winners to notify them of their win. Instead, I post the winners and add the language in the post for the winners to contact me if they see their name posted. I have been giving people extra time to get back with me because of the holidays. Please make sure you read the posts that announces winners to see if your name is listed. If it is, please contact me at DoggiesAndStuff@gmail.com.
- You do not have to leave your email address in your comments. I get it when you comment, so leaving it in your comment is only leaving it open for everyone to see and use. I ask you not to leave it in your comments for your privacy.
- Please allow at least 6 weeks for your prizes to arrive. Only contact me if 6 weeks has passed and you have not received your item.
If anyone has questions about the rules, or anything at all, please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com.
Doreen, Pack Leader @doggiesandstuff