Treat pets with Stewart® Pro -Treat Freeze Dried Liver beef and chicken treats, providing pets with protein-rich meats for a healthy reward or snack. Maintaining the aroma, flavor and nutritional value of 100% raw liver produced and packaged in the USA, the fresh, all-natural treats are diced into perfect, reward-sized bites. Treats are available in beef or chicken, and contain only one ingredient – perfect for dogs with allergies or those on limited ingredient diets.
I am going to be reviewing these at a later date but if you would like to check them out now, click here to be taken to their website.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a bundle package of both the Chicken and Beef Liver treats.
DATES: December 20 – 23, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and StuffAND Stewart Pet Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff and Stewart Pet on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET as many times as you want for multiple entries (1 entry per tweet): WIN @StewartPet Freeze Dried Liver Treats from @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10050
• Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers). Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond from the time the winner’s name is posted or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I want to thank Stewart Pet for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day!