We are still promoting brands we recommend for shopping. Arm The Animals is a clothing company based out of Los Angeles, CA that creates unique apparel to make a statement, raise awareness and generate funds for struggling animal rescues. Through our thought-provoking graphic tees and accessories, Arm The Animals gives people the opportunity to act charitably and help change the fate of millions of animals.
This is definitely one of my favorite brands and I absolutely love their products. They set out to make a difference and they are doing just that – and with style. My husband makes his support for Arm the Animals known when he is out riding.
The entire motivation behind ATA is do help fund struggling, loving people who spend their own money to help, spay, and neuter discarded animals. A very generous portion of ALL gross receipts go to very reputable animal care organizations. You can visit their Facebook page to see more info for Strangest Angels & Barks of Love, two organizations they support. As I continue to work on my post for Best in Show and Product of the Year, I am happy to announce that Arm The Animals has received a 2012 Doggies and Stuff ribbon because of their charitable contributions to making a difference in the lives of animals in need.
Making a Difference Category
Brand: Arm The Animals
Make sure you visit ATA and check out all the super cool tees, hoodies, accessories and more they have to offer. There are tons of designs to choose from!
ATA is in the Holiday Spirit with an awesome SALE going on!! Enter promo code HOLIDAY20 and get 20% off your purchase. Good from now until Christmas!!
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive the GUYS M-16 Wolf Tee and One (1) Winner will receive the GIRLS M-16 Wolf Tee.
DATES: December 21 – 26, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff (Simply Comment Below “I subscribe” to earn your entry). You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed, Google Friend Connect or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
(PLEASE ADD TO YOUR COMMENT WHETHER YOU WOULD LIKE THE GIRLS OR GUYS TEE SHOULD YOU WIN)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND Arm The Animals Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff and Arm The Animals on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET ONCE Daily (1 entry per daily tweet): WIN a Guys or Gals M-16 Wolf Tee from @ArmTheAnimals at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10097
• Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and Arm The Animals and pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond from the time their names are posted here.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I want to thank Arm The Animals for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day!