I can’t believe we are just days away from Christmas and we are still giving you ideas for holiday shopping! We know there are last minute shoppers out there and not only that – we are sure you are going to be doing some after Christmas shopping! That’s almost just as good as Christmas shopping – maybe even better!
Since 2004 happytails and Cain and Able have created eco-friendly spa, grooming and wellness products for the modern dog. They use the finest (“better than human quality”) ingredients to solve the toughest problems that dogs face, like itchy skin, tear stains and bad breath. Both brands are sold and recommended by veterinarians around the world for one simple reason- they work, naturally!
The Doggies and Stuff household uses happytails products and we love every single product we have tried! We do not recommend products that we would not use, so you can be confident that the brands and their products that we highlight here are quality products that have passed the Doggies and Stuff test.
Our subscribers that have been around here for a while know how much we love coconut oil and that is one of the reasons we love Peppermint Shampoo and Peppermint Conditioner by Cain and Able so much. The ingredients have a Coconut base and along with Peppermint Oil, Tea Tree Oil and Citronella Oil, these cooling properties help relieve itching and irritation. These specific products are great for dogs like mine that have problems with hot spots, flaky skin, dermatitis and other skin irritations that are bothersome.
We are getting ready to release our list of Best in Show and Product of the Year, so while I am finishing up the touches for that post, I am happy to announce that in our Dog Grooming Category, Cain and Able’s Peppermint Shampoo and Peppermint Conditioner receives our Best In Show Award!
They are very proud to donate a portion of their profits to Canine Companions for Independence. CCI is a non-profit organization that enhances the lives of people with disabilities by providing highly trained assistance dogs
WIN IT: Three (3) winners will receive a Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner from Cain and Able.
DATES: December 21 – 26, 2012 (midnight)
To Enter (MANDATORY):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
• Subscribe to the EcoWellDog Newsletter. (1 entry)
You can earn extra entries:
• Like Doggies and Stuff AND happytails Facebook. (1 entry)
• Follow Doggies and Stuff and happytails on Twitter. (1 entry)
• “Like” this post by clicking the “Like” button above the post. (1 entry)
• TWEET ONCE Daily (1 entry per daily tweet): WIN Peppermint Shampoo and Conditioner from @HappytailsSpa at @DoggiesandStuff: http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10080
• Pin – Follow Doggies and Stuff and pin this page on Pinterest (1 entry) and earn more entries for each re-pin (1 entry per each re-pin). Must be re-pinned by someone other than you.
Be sure to comment for each entry and for your daily tweets.
PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS IN YOUR COMMENT. This is for your protection! I already receive your email address when you complete the comment form, so you do not need to leave it in your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry again to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond from the time their names are posted here.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I want to thank happytails spa for pawticipating in our 2012 Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day!