SnapDog Designs makes multifunctional Pochettes (French, diminutive of poche pocket) and designer Ellen Ganci says, “initially inspired by training sessions with my dog, Snapple, SnapDog Designs bags have proven to have broad appeal and multiple uses. And while SnapDog Designs continues to encourage responsible dog ownership, dogs are optional when it comes to enjoying our bags.”
I am a stickler about hand-crafted items and I can tell you that these products are made really well. This brand is one of my favorites. Pochettes, by SnapDog Designs, come in a variety of styles, as well as an impressive range of fabrics and colors!
I received a Two-Way Pochette earlier this year with a detachable 3/8″ nylon web strap and belt clip for the ultimate in versatility. This multifunctional bag can be used for treats, to carry your biodegradable poo bags, ID card, credit cards and keys, iPod, phone and more. You can sling it across your shoulder or detach the strap and use the belt clip to attach to your belt. A charm is added to the front of the Pochette, which completes the look and makes these bags truly unique.
I also received a new design, the Shorty Bait Bag Pochette, which comes with the belt clip. You can choose from a range of fabrics for the Shorty, and it also comes with an adorable charm. Below my husband is holding a small Milk-Bone to show you the size of the bag, which is about 4″ deep and about 5 1/2″ wide.
AFFORDABLE! Starting as low as $18, you can find a SnapDog Design that fits you perfectly, and your dog. Now you have an easy way to carry your ID and your dog treats.
I know Christmas is just days away but SnapDog Designs have gift certificates available that you can simply purchase, print and stick in a stocking or card!
One winner will get one (1) Classic Pochette or 2-Way Pochette of their choice from SnapDog Designs!
DATES: December 22-26, 2012 (midnight).
To Enter (1 entry) (mandatory):
• Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff (Leave a comment “I Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff via Email or RSS Feed”). You must do this to enter and you must activate your membership. If not, your comment will not be approved. (1 entry)
Extra Entries (Leave a comment for each – I Like Doggies and Stuff and SnapDog Designs on Facebook!):
• Follow SnapDog Designs and Doggies and Stuff on Twitter (1 entry).
• Like SnapDog Designs and Doggies and Stuff on Facebook (1 entry).
• SHARE this post on Facebook by clicking the “Like” button above this post (1 entry).
• TWEET (1 entry per DAILY tweet): Win a @SnapDogDesigns Pochette from @DoggiesandStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10110
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org, will be posted here and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD – Per IP Address!
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
Disclaimer: I want to thank SnapDog Designs from pawticipating in our Holiday Gift Guide’s Giveaway-A-Day.