Did you know that Castor and Pollux™ carries treats? The answer is YES! In addition to the Organix® and Natural Ultramix® brands, Castor & Pollux also has a line of tasty treats, as well as stain remover, grooming products and toys: Good Buddy®!
Good Buddy® Rawhides are the girls’ favorites and come in various shapes and sizes to choose from!
From Castor & Pollux’s website:
They are made in the USA from start to finish! Made from grass-fed USA beef and basted in a natural chicken flavor, our rawhide provides a delicious way to help keep your dog’s teeth and gums clean. Rawhide is also a great solution aggressive chewers, or puppies that are inclined to chew on shoes, furniture, or anything they can find. Plus, they make great fetch toys!
Many of the rawhides you see in stores might say they are sourced here in the USA, but when you turn the package over you see that they are processed overseas. It really gets me when I see things like that and believe me, it’s often! I make it a point to go through these types of products when I am in a store to see what the packaging states.
Since Castor & Pollux is a brand I trust, I prefer to give their rawhides to the girls. This is the ONLY brand I use when it comes to rawhides because I know they are 100% made in the USA. They last long, which is another reason I prefer this brand.
The various varieties of the Good Buddy Rawhides include Braided Sticks, Rawhide Pretzel, Rawhide Curls, Mini Rolls, Rawhide Chips, Rawhide Ring and Rawhide Bone.
The Meaty Bone by Good Buddy is a high quality beef femur bone dipped in natural liquid smoke and baked. Its natural meaty center provides hours of chewing enjoyment!
These cheese, peanut butter and pumpkin apple varieties includes natural ingredients that are not only healthy, but delicious too. The cookies are oven-baked to a golden, crunchy texture and have an aroma dogs love. Each 16-oz. box contains about 60 cookies.
WIN IT: Five (5) winners will each get a voucher for a free small bag of Castor & Pollux dry dog food.
DATES: January 21-February 9, 2012 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuffand Castor & Pollux on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a voucher for a free bag of @castorpolluxpet dog food at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10389
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin this page on Pinterest. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Castor & Pollux is Doggies and Stuff’s official dog food sponsor. The vouchers used for giveaways are courtesy of Castor & Pollux.