With three dogs in our home, we have a few things we deal with on a regular basis.
Kiko has Entropian, which is the turning in of an edge of an eyelid, causing the lashes to rub against the eye. It usually is seen on the lower eyelid. It rarely causes problems because the lashes are very soft and do not easily damage the eye but she does tear up a lot. She also scratches her eyes when they become irritated from allergies. We’ve had a few trips to the vet because of this and we get special drops to help. Ark Naturals has a great product called Eyes So Bright that we use on a regular basis. The active ingredients are aloe, goldenseal and echinacea. It is a gentle wash that helps remove the eye crusty junk that builds up in the corner of her eyes or any debris she might get in her eye.
Eyes So Bright is a product I would recommend in your first aid kit. You can quickly grab it and gently wash your pet’s eyes in case of an accident. It helps soothe your pet’s eyes and helps keep them looking healthy. This is one of my favorite products to have on hand.
Ears All Right helps treat mite infestation and helps soothe the bothersome insect bites. In addition, it helps with ear odors, wax build up and relieves irritation due to allergies and yeast infections. Having a bottle on hand is a must for every pet owner as regular washing of the ears is recommended from veterinarians.
DATES: January 28-February 16, 2012 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Ark Naturals on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Ark Naturals on Twitter. (1 entry)
Leave a comment for each, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry.
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win products from @ArkNaturals at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10453
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Re-Pin or Pin this page on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and Ark Naturals. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Thank you to Ark Naturals for allowing us to review these products and host a giveaway for our readers.