The Luv-A-Pet™ collection at PetSmart® has loads of cute toys and apparel for your pets that make purrfect gifts for Valentine’s Day! Not only will your furkids be thrilled to have a new toy to play with, or a new outfit to strut around the neighborhood with, but think about a cuddly plush for your significant other for this special day! Okay, so your pet and your favorite person might have to fight over it but I think it’s a great idea! I would totally share my plush toy with the girls!
We received an invitation to check out some of the Luv-A-Pet products that were specifically made for Valentine’s Day! The girls love receiving packages and somehow they know when one comes for them. While all of them get excited about new toys, Kiko is the youngest and the most playful. She comes up to me several times a day with a toy in her mouth (her sign that she wants to play) and then takes off running when I reach out to grab it. So funny!
Kiko gets cold easily because she has a thin coat. She wears sweaters and t-shirts to keep her warm, especially with this very cold weather we’ve been having. The Luv-A-Pet’s collection has some adorable Dog Dresses and Dog Tees to help them look snazzy for Valentine’s Day; they also have socks to keep those paws warm! We received a pair of Bow Socks and a cute Paw Bow Tie from the collection. The socks have anti-slip prints on the bottom to prevent your dog from sliding, which is great for us because we have hardwood floors.
Typically, the Luv-A-Pet collection is only available around the holidays. I’m so glad PetSmart is expanding this collection! Prices start at .77¢ for cat toys and $2.39 for dog products. Pink and Heart Shaped Cat Toys, Caterpillar and Bug Dog Toys, Cupid and Bow Tie Themed Dog Socks, Heart and Arrow Themed Hair Bows, Dog Bow Ties, Animal Dog Toys with Heart Bellies, Ball Toys for Dogs and adorable Dresses and Tees – all available at your local PetSmart or online at PetSmart.com! You have PLENTY of time before Valentine’s Day to stock up!
Take a look at PetSmart’s Stock Up and Save Sale, which began yesterday, February 4! Savings can be found in-stores and online at PetSmart.com. In addition to all the great sales going on, they have an amazing Aquatic Sale happening now! Fish are great first pet and teach children responsibility! Check out PetSmart’s Facebook page and take a quiz to see which fish fits your family best and then enter their sweepstakes to win a TopFin® fish tank up to $450 value!
WIN IT: One (1) winner receive some Spring-themed toys from PetSmart.
DATES: February 5 – 23, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and PetSmart on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on PetSmart on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Enter to win Spring-themed toys from @PetSmart at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10521
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin or Repin on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and PetSmart there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff and PetSmart. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason. Any prices mentioned in my blog post are subject to change.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a few products from the Luv-A-Pet collection from PetSmart in order to share my honest thoughts about the products with you here.