Interactive dog toys are the best – toys that make your dog have to think and find ways of getting those rewarding treats out. There are a number of treat-dispensing toys on the market today to help give your dog a variety. Kiko especially loves these types of toys. It’s hilarious to watch her tossing toys up in the air, pawing at the interactive games, spinning them around.
We were recently introduced to Brainy Bones™, new interactive challenges for our dogs that help with mental stimulation. BRING THEM ON! I have not found one treat-dispensing toy that Kiko can’t figure out. She’s one smart cookie and typically figures out how they work pretty quickly.
Brainy Bones comes in three different designs, so three different ways of finding those treats!
- Whirl-a-Bone - has a rotating hatch that covers and hides treats inside its hollowed center. Just whirl open the hatch, hide the dog’s favorite treats inside, then close it and let them work to reveal the goodies.
- Tug-a-Bone – features a retractable pivoting inner section that holds and hides treats. Fill the inner section with a dog’s favorite treat, then close it and let them enjoy discovering the hidden reward.
- Peek-a-Bone – opens at one end to expose treats hidden inside its hollow core. To fill it and hide a dog’s favorite treats inside, just pry open the end, close it and latch it. The latch remains locked until your dog opens it to enjoy the treat inside.
Each Brainy Bone, as you can see, are different. They each have their own hidden compartment to hide a treat, their own designs, so it helps give your dog a variety of ways to figure these treat dispensers out.
Kiko really enjoyed these and as I thought, it took her no time at all to figure out how to find the hidden treats.
WIN IT: Three (3) winners will receive one (1) Brainy Bones Interactive Toy.
DATES: February 12 – March 2, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Brainy Bones on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Brainy Bones on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win @BrainyBonesCo Interactive Puzzles at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10578
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin or Repin on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received Brainy Bones interactive puzzles to share my thoughts here with you.