Our pals over at Sleepypod® recently released new products called Little Germs™, which are organic, deodorizing cleansers that are safe to use around pets and children.
We received the Stay Clean Travel Kit for Dogs but they also have a kit for cats. The travel kits, whether you have a dog or cat kit, are great for the traveling pet. Each kit comes in a TSA-approved, re-sealable, durable plastic bag. The kit for dogs includes:
|Stain and Odor Remover||2oz||59mL|
|Dog Urine Odor Remover||2oz||59mL|
|Dog Shampoo and Conditioner||2oz||59mL|
I used this on my kitchen counters, dining table and tv stand, but you can use this just about anywhere. It has a very light scent – kind of fruity. The fruit scent comes from the Grapefruit essential oil, which has antibacterial properties.
Stain and Odor Remover
This product contains enzymes, as well as Lavender and Mint essential oils. It will not harm rugs, carpets or fabrics, and can be used on accidents, food spills and even baby stains.
Dog Urine Odor Remover
This can be used on areas where your dog has urinated. You simply blot the area with a paper towel and then spray the product directly onto the area. The natural enzyme helps neutralize the acids that are in dog urine. The Stain and Odor Remover contains Tea Tree essential oil and Grapefruit essential oil.
Dog Shampoo and Conditioner
The aroma of Lavender in the Shampoo and Conditioner is heavenly and also helps soothe and calm. This is especially good for dogs like Kiko who are afraid of baths. Kelp serum and Aloe Vera gel helps moisturize your dogs skin and keeps it from getting dry and flaky.
I used this to wash dog bowls. As with all the products in the Little Germs line, the ingredients do not contain harmful chemicals or fumes. Natural ingredients like spring water, vegetable and coconut based cleaning agents, and essential oils of grapefruit, lemon, tangerine and orange make this product non-toxic and safe for kids and pets.
So in addition to being safe for your family and pets, Little Germs Organics are safe for the environment. The travel kits cost $18.99. You can also purchase larger 16 oz. bottles for $9.99 each.
WIN IT: Three (3) winners will receive a Little Germs Travel Kit (choice of dog or cat kit).
DATES: February 22 – March 16, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Sleepypodon Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Sleepypod on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a Little Germs Travel Kit (3 winners!) from @Sleepypod at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10722
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin or Repin on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and Sleepypod there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff.
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a Little Germs Travel Kit for Dogs to share my thoughts here with you.