Some don’t realize that there are two dog food brands under Castor & Pollux Natural PetWorks and one treat line. Organix® consists of organic ingredients and are produced without chemical pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, artificial preservatives, added growth hormones or antibiotics. This specific formula also contains no corn, wheat, or soy.
The Organix line of foods has a variety of dry foods and canned foods to choose from. There are two small breed formulas, one being a Grain-Free formula. These small breed formulas come in recyclable bags, made with recyclable high-density polyethylene (HDPE) #2 plastic! The #2 plastics are widely accepted by recycling centers across the country. In addition to the small breed formulas, Organix has a Weight Management, Puppy and Adult formulas.
There are eight canned food varieties under the Organix brand. These varieties include: Chicken & Potato (Grain-Free) | Chicken & Vegetable (Grain-Free) | Turkey, Carrot & Potato (Grain-Free) | Turkey & Vegetable (Grain-Free) | Turkey, Carrot & Potato | Turkey & Vegetable | Chicken & Potato | Chicken & Brown Rice
The Natural Ultramix brand contains multiple meat-based sources of proteins and contains real fruits and vegetables in their kibble. You can clearly see the fruits and vegetables in each scoop. Most pet foods feature only one or two primary sources of protein. The multiple protein sources in Natural Ultramix provide an optimal balance of amino acids, outstanding palatability and superior digestibility.
Similar to Organix, Natural Ultramix comes in a variety of kibble and a wide-variety of canned formulas.
My girls enjoy the Grain-Free & Poultry-Free Kibble and I also mix canned with the kibble. This gives them some variety.
WIN IT: Five (5) winners will receive a free product coupon for Castor & Pollux (You might be required to pay tax on your free item, depending on the state you live in).
DATES: March 1 – 23, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux Pet on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux Pet on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a free product coupon (5 Winners) for @CastorandPolluxPet from DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10496
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+, tagging Doggies and Stuff and Castor & Pollux Pet. (1 entry) (to tag you simply start typing in “@doggiesandStuff” and our Google + account should come up.)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 3 to 6 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: Castor & Pollux Pet is our official dog food sponsor.