ShabbyApple.com is a website created by women for women. Their clothing is super chic. I started a wish list in my head as I browsed because every piece is beautiful, artful, and had a retro-flare. Just my style! Their “about us” page states, “Each piece is carefully constructed to both flatter a women’s figure and maintain her mystery. As feminists, we created a company that is women-owned and operated and that donates to help other women start their own businesses. With our old-fashioned style and modern ideals, we believe the best is yet to come!”
I was given an opportunity to shop for a dress on ShabbyApple.com and while I thought of a hundred pieces of clothing that I would LOVE to have, I decided to give my lovely daughter an opportunity to pick something out. She is very stylish and beautiful and definitely more photogenic than I am. I knew she would look great in anything she picked out and I was right!
Gorgeous! This dresses is called Casablanca ($86 – on sale for $53). In addition to the large bow in the chest, the collar is a wrap-around (see picture below). So, you can wear the collar up or down. The fabric is a cotton/spandex blend and fits generously and comfortable. She loves the dress. Buxom women may want to order a size up.
ShabbyApple.com has tops, dresses, swimwear, shoes, accessories and more to spoil yourself with. Gift cards are available for spoiling your friends and family on special days.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a $50 card to http://ShabbyApple.com.
DATES: March 14 – April 6, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Comment on which item is your favorite on http://shabbyapple.com. (1 entry)
- Tweet-(daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a $50 gift card to @ShabbyApple at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10870
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Pin or Repin on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Share on Google+ by clicking the “+1″ on our Google + Post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle.
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a dress from ShabbyApple.com to share my honest thoughts here with you.