PetSmart and PetSmart.com are always coming up with cute ideas for apparel. The latest great finds are music inspired rockin’ tees and dresses by Grreat Choice™ – Who Let the Dogs Out | Girls Just Wanna Have Fun | Can’t Touch This | Yellow Submarine and more.
The Lyric Culture’s line of ready-to-wear tees, exclusive to PetSmart, includes phrases from nine songs.
The Lyric Dog Tees, priced at $7.99 to 9.59 ($15.99 for dresses – on sale now for $12.79), are a conversation starter for sure. I don’t know anyone that doesn’t know any of the songs featured on these super cool, super cute Tees.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a Lyrics Tee from PetSmart.
DATES: March 18 – April 6, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and PetSmarton Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on PetSmart Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the tweet (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a Lyrics Dog Tee from @PetSmart at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=10924
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff and PetSmart to your circle.
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a Lyrics Tee from PetSmart to share my thoughts here with you.