Posted in Fido's Freebie Friday on 28. Mar, 2013
There are two ways you can help the Southside Animal Shelter right now. I hope you will take a few moments of your time to help make a difference in the lives of homeless pets! ~Doreen
1) My blog is involved in a campaign with a new social media website called Sweet Relish. It’s really a pretty cool website. Similar to Pinterest, you can create categories and add products you like. What is different about Sweet Relish is what they refer to as “The Secret Sauce”, which is you can actually purchase items that are listed! Invite friends and family so they can create their own account and you won’t have to guess what they would like to have on those special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries! Anyway, for each person that signs up for an account, via my link, they will donate $1 to the Southside Animal Shelter! You should at least check it out. If you don’t like it after a few weeks you can always delete your account. Here is my link: http://bit.ly/YZhz2h I am also hosting a giveaway with this campaign. To learn more visit my blog post dedicated to the Sweet Relish Campaign by clicking here.
2) P.L.A.Y. (Pet Lifestyle and You) have announced three finalists for their “Warm Bellies Initiative”. The winning shelter will receive two sets of their Chill Pads (valued at over $1,000)! The Chill Pads are comfy pads for sleeping and resting. Please visit their Facebook link and click the Southside Animal Shelter. They are listed below the Florida Little Dog Rescue. Here is the link: http://woobox.com/y9w5wr
- Fido’s Freebie Friday Blog Hop is open to posts about giveaways, contests, drawings, prizes, and freebies for pet products or services only, including pet-related or pet-themed items for owners. Feel free to link up multiple items if you have more than one giveaway going on.
- Please include an end date in the text!
- Please post the badge above (the code is in the sidebar and also on the HELP PAGE) or a link to this post in your Fido’s Freebie Friday blog post and invite your readers to tell us you sent them. Your hosts are All Things Dog Blog, Doggiesand Stuff and Dog Tipper.
Enjoy entering as many contests and giveaways as you can by clicking the links below. Each giveaway is different, so be sure to read the requirements for the contests you are entering.