I am obsessed with taking photos of my dogs, so when the folks over at PearlMountain™ asked me if I wanted to try out their CollageIt Pro, a software to make collages from your photos, I jumped at the chance! Any pet parent would love to have this program, which is why we are giving away free codes (originally priced at $ 29.90) to download CollageIt Pro in honor of Mother’s Day!
I reviewed PearlMountain’s CollageIt back in 2011 and I love it. However, there is no way to crop your photos if they don’t fit into one of the slots. The CollageIt Pro allows you to do just that, making it easier to fit all of your photos into your collage design.
In the design below, I simply chose a template, uploaded photos of Kiko and added them to each empty slot within the collage. You can choose to have as many photos as that design allows. If you think the template has too many photos, as you are creating your collage, you can remove some of the spaces, bringing the number of photos down. You can choose where you want your photos or you can click shuffle option to change the layout of the photos.
In the image below, I added white frames around each of the photos. You can choose different colors and you can change the width of the frame.
Finally, I used the shadow tool for the sample project I worked on for this post.
- Making collages is as easy as 1-2-3 with only 3 steps, choose template -> add photos & customize -> export collage.
- Various layouts and diverse templates.
- Easily personalize collage by cropping, adjusting photo number, photo space, page margin, rotation, sparse, and so on.
- Save collage as an image file; set as desktop wallpaper; share through Email; or print it out.
The CollageIt Pro is a fun way to create collages for all ages! It also makes a fun activity for your children; let them take pictures and arrange their very own collages to hang in their rooms! You can even use them to create greeting cards or note cards!
WIN IT: Twenty (yes, 20!) subscribers will win FREE download codes for the CollageIt Pro software (12 Windows & 8 Mac).
DATES: April 30 – May 11, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and PearlMountain on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and PearlMountain on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the tweet (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a free download code for CollageIt Pro from @pearlmountain_t
at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=11574
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff and PearlMountain to your circle.
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ US and Canadian residents who are active subscribers of my blog.
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a free download code from PearlMountain for their CollageIt Pro software to share my honest thoughts about it here with you.