VetIQ™ offers a number treats and supplements to give our dogs a little something extra to help maintain their health because our dog’s well-being is a top priority for them. They strive to offer quality products at reasonable and affordable prices for all.
We received some products from VetIQ to sample. There are a few things I look for before agreeing to work with a brand, especially when it comes to treats and supplements. I take it seriously when it comes to something my dogs are going to eat. One of the things I look for is where the products are made; VetIQ products are made in the USA. This is important to me because there have been serious issues with treats made outside the USA.
Helping support joint cartilage, lubricate the joints and strengthen the muscles around the joints, the Hip & Joint Supplements by VetIQ plays a big role in improving your dog’s ability to walk, squat, jump and run. By including a tasty chicken flavor to the soft bite-sized treats, your dog will never know that you are helping mantain healthy hips and joints with glucosamine, creatine and omega 3 fatty acids. They just know the treats taste good!
I’m all for giving my dogs a vitamin supplement, even if my dog food is giving them everything they need. Vitamin Chews from VetIQ provides 19 vitamins, minerals and other nutrients, which helps your dog with their overall health and well-being. If I am going to give them a supplement, I would prefer they have something that tastes like a treat. Made in the USA, these liver flavored soft chews are the perfect size for treating. These supplements are wheat free.
The Skin & Coat supplement by Vet IQ offers essential ingredients to help your dog maintain healthy skin and coat. While bathing with proper grooming products, brushing your dog’s coat on a regular basis and feeding them a high quality dog food does help, giving them a little something extra on a daily basis promotes overall skin and coat health.
VetIQ Minties Bones are a highly soluble and have triple-action benefits; cleans teeth, freshens breath and removes plaque and tartar. Your dog’s health can decline if you do not keep up with their dental hygiene. In addition to using an enzyme toothpaste on a daily basis, products like Minties Bones take it a step further.
According to the American Veterinary Dental Society (AVDS), 80% of dogs show oral distress by three years of age.
To learn more about the products mentioned here and others offered by VetIQ visit their site here: http://vetiq.com
WIN IT: Three (3) winners will each get one (1) pack of Minties, one (1) Vitamin Chews, one (1) Joint Chews, and one (1) Skin & Coat Chews
DATES: May 9-25, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and VetIQ on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff on VetIQ Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the tweet (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win @VetIQPets Treats/Supplements at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=11748
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff to your circle.
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received a few bags of treats/supplements from VetIQ to share my honest thoughts here with you.