Vitacost is one of my favorite places to shop for pets and people. They carry products for health and happiness at discount prices. Whether you are vegan, want to buy in bulk, eat raw, vegetarian, kosher, etc., they have it all! I was amazed at all the awesome products they carry! While I am very impressed with their products for a healthier YOU, their pet products are just as impressive!
Vitacost carries only products they deem worthy. They carefully select each brand to ensure your pets are getting only the best! They even carry products from our dog food sponsor Natural Balance! They recently added products from one of our favorite brands – happytails!
One of our favorite products by happytails is their Fur Butter (Or Fur Worse) is a superior conditioner for dogs with dry skin. The ingredients are specially formulated to help condition and heal. The Ultra-Rich Deep Conditioning properties includes natural shea butter, colloidal oatmeal and aloe. Your dog will surely feel the difference! My daughter Ashlee recently adopted a dog from the Southside Animal Shelter and named her Poppi. Poppi got to try out the Fur Butter and Ashlee was thrilled with the results. The thick, creamy conditioner softened Poppi’s skin and coat.
In addition to using the Fur Butter, I use Sleepytime Tonic by Happytails. It’s a 1 oz dropper bottle with natural ingredients to help calm your nervous dog. Riley is terrified of storms and fireworks, while Millie isn’t fond of car rides, so I give a few drops full help them relax and stay calm during these stressful times. Sleepytime Tonic helps dogs in all stressful situations like storms, traveling, grooming and vet visits.
Ingredients in the Sleepytime Tonic include: Extracts of vervain, skullcap, passion flower valerian, zisyphus wild lettuce, blue flag, liquorice and parsley, flower essences, aspen, cerato, wild oat, mimulus, larch and impatiens, natural honey flavor.
Sign up for a Vitacost account through my affiliate link (https://www.vitacostrewards.com/iVQNH7T) and you will automatically receive $10 in your account! You will be able to use it for whatever you wish on the Vitacost website when you spend $30 or more; that’s an awesome deal!! Now, to be honest with my readers, I wanted to let you know that when you sign up I also receive $10 in credit. Once you sign up and refer friends and family, you will be able to receive an additional $10 for signing them up.
WIN IT: One (1) winner will receive a $25 gift code to Vitacost.com.
DATES: June 3 – 22, 2013 (Midnight, EST)
To Enter (mandatory):
- Subscribe to Doggies and Stuff. You must be a registered subscriber via RSS Feed or Email. Email subscribers must validate their subscription in order to be entered. If not, your comment will not be approved. Simply leave a comment below, “I Subscribe via Email” or “I Subscribe via RSS Feed”.
You can earn extra entries:
- Like Doggies and Stuff and Vitacost on Facebook. (1 entry)
- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Vitacost on Twitter. (1 entry)
- Tweet- by first clicking the tweet (daily-1 entry for each daily tweet-Be sure to come back and comment each time) by tweeting: Win a $25 gift certificate to @Vitacost at @DoggiesAndStuff http://doggiesandstuff.com/?p=12084
- Like-this giveaway on Facebook (one time only) by clicking the “like” button above this post. (1 entry)
- Pin – Repin our pin of this post on Pinterest and follow Doggies and Stuff and Vitacost there. (1 entry)
- Google+ Check the plus 1 on our Google + link for this post and add Doggies and Stuff and Vitacost to your circle. (1 entry)
- Instagram- Follow Doggies and Stuff and Vitacost on Instagram. (1 entry)
Leave a comment FOR EACH, i.e. I “Like” on Facebook and/or I “Follow” on Twitter! Each comment will earn you one entry. If you leave one comment stating “Followed, Liked, Tweeted, etc.” this will only earn you ONE ENTRY TOTAL, so be sure to leave a comment for each to earn your multiple entries.
For your privacy, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ADD YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO YOUR COMMENTS because I get your email address when you register your comment.
Open to 18+ USA residents who are active subscribers of my blog (So sorry to my Canadian readers).
Winners will be chosen using random.org and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
I reserve the right to not approve comments for any reason. Comments will definitely not be approved for the following reasons:
- Do not leave a link back to your site, or to your giveaways, asking me or other subscribers to enter your giveaways. If you want to promote your blog please email me to discuss a way to work together.
- Any comments that do not pertain to this review or giveaway will be deleted.
- Any rude or obscene comments will not be approved.
- All spam comments will be deleted.
No purchase is necessary to enter. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning.
This blog will make every effort to deliver prizes or have prizes delivered to the winner. However unlikely the scenario may be; this blog and its author are not responsible for giveaway prizes that are lost in transit or damaged. This blog is also not responsible if a sponsor/company does not send prize(s). Blog author will communicate with said company(s) several times, in an effort to resolve issue. Please allow 4 to 8 weeks for your prize to be delivered. The company providing the give-away product has the authority to substitute the winning item for any reason.
If you have unsubscribed from Doggies and Stuff in the past because you were unsuccessful at winning a giveaway, and are now trying to re-subscribe to win a current giveaway, you will be ineligible for any giveaways until you have been re-subscribed for 6 months. After your 6 month trial period, you will be eligible again to participate in entering to win our giveaways. This keeps it fair for our regular subscribers.
ONE ENTRY PER HOUSEHOLD / IP ADDRESS
Disclaimer: I received Fur Butter and Sleepytime Tonic. The opinions within this post are my own honest opinions.